• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

WTF???

optimizepress

fatberry

Premium Member
Reaction score
I go to support and its making me change passwords? I need to change the credit card on the account.... does anyone know how to do this? sorry but ther is no forum for this and help isn't woring...

fatberry

Premium Member
Reaction score
why the fuck do I need know my saved passwords to get help??? that is fucked up! they are saved and I dont know them.... just help!!!! I'm already logged in... someone... anyone....

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
WHAT? There is no context to this post.

fatberry

Premium Member
Reaction score
I love you bro but it is asking for passwords to change credit cards

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
And are you saying you cannot access the Powerhouse Affiliate support section?

fatberry

Premium Member
Reaction score
its asking for passwords to do so after I have logged in..... I don't have them available....

fatberry

Premium Member
Reaction score
its asking for passwords to do so after I have logged in..... I don't have them available....
And are you saying you cannot access the Powerhouse Affiliate support section?
I literaaly just want to update a credit card and I have no idea how to do it.... nothing comes up...

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
I am first interested to know why you have to enter a password since you are already logged in. Can you show a screenshot of what you mean? and what you are doing when it asks for password

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score

I literaaly just want to update a credit card and I have no idea how to do it.... nothing comes up...
The only way you can update a credit card is if you paid with Stripe. You in fact paid through Clickbank so the only way is to cancel and re-subscrube which will then automatically put you through stripe. Then in future you can always update the CC.

fatberry

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only way you can update a credit card is if you paid with Stripe. You in fact paid through Clickbank so the only way is to cancel and re-subscrube which will then automatically put you through stripe. Then in future you can always update the CC.
that is what I needed! thanks!

what else do you have in clickbank? other programs?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
that is what I needed! thanks!

what else do you have in clickbank? other programs?
No we are moving away from the Clickbank processing. 7-8% fees and most of the affiliates we get from there are spammers...

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush