• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

What up Fam! Newbie here...

optimizepress

cody_co

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals!

Happy to be joining your community.

My name is Cody and I have been in the digital space for about 10 years. Went through a coding bootcamp which get me hooked on web design and consumer psychology. Pivoted to the ecommerce space, did your typical drophsipping, later selling my own products via FB Ads and Google Ads, creating landing pages, websites, etc. as well as had an Amazon brand going selling my own products. I learned a bit about the advertising game through all this which led me to agency work, running Google ads for others.

I am looking to pivot into Affiliate marketing because I still feel like I am working for others doing client work and want more autonomy and scalability in the work I produce. I believe my background fits the skillsets that are needed to be successful. Moreover, the biggest advantage I see when compared to selling your own products...I don't have to manage inventory or have people doing customer service. It seems like I can hone in more on the skillsets I enjoy and get really good at fewer things, getting better results.

My drive in doing this is to replace my current income with only affiliate marketing income, then move abroad to Thailand to start a new adventure there.

Thank you for having me and I look forward to learning from this community.

Cheers.

-Cody

kansasdragon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Great to see you here!

Your goal is not that different from mine...except my landing spot will be the Philippines.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Cody that's an extensive background! With the right affiliate partnerships you will be in Thailand in No Time! :)

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice one Cody. I did similar. Went to school for design and programming and then self taught in marketing. Ran CPA offers fulltime from 2010 to 2015. I was traveling without a homebase the whole time and haven't stopped. I'm curious why not just go now to Thailand? I'm not sure where you are currently but potentially you could live a lot cheaper over there and use that extra savings for the business. I just arrived in Georgia (the country) and doing just that, focusing on getting back into CPA affiliate marketing. The money I am saving on my rent I am putting right back into testing more offers. Geo arbitrage for online workers is a beautiful thing!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush