• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Warning: Affiliati Network 2024 - Proceed with Caution!

optimizepress

ppcbuddies

Reaction score
Attention fellow affiliate marketers,

I feel compelled to share my recent experience with Affiliati Network in 2024 as a cautionary tale for all of you. As someone who has been in the affiliate marketing game for several years, I've had my fair share of ups and downs, but nothing quite like this.

In December 2023, I eagerly awaited my payout from Affiliati Network, only to be met with a shocking discovery - my account was inexplicably blocked, and my commissions withheld. After numerous attempts to reach out to their support team, I was left with radio silence.

It wasn't until I conducted my own investigation that I learned the reason behind this sudden action - allegedly engaging in trademark bidding for one of their campaigns. What's frustrating is that I had never received any prior warning or communication about this issue. Had I been informed, I could have taken steps to rectify the situation or paused the campaign in question.

To make matters worse, Affiliati Network has remained unresponsive to all my inquiries, leaving me feeling stranded and disregarded. It's disheartening to see a network that I once trusted and relied upon treat its affiliates in such a manner.

I requested too many times on the email, I know you have to lose their advertiser, but it, 's not my intention that I did, I made so many emails about my mistake and I apologize but they feel like I am a criminal, and they block me everywhere, I have a 13-year experience in this industry and work with lots of companies but never seen like this one.

Fellow marketers, I urge you to proceed with caution when considering affiliating with Affiliati Network in 2024. Their lack of communication, arbitrary actions, and disregard for affiliates' well-being make them an unreliable partner. Let my experience serve as a warning, and may you navigate the affiliate marketing landscape with vigilance and care.

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
  • capture 1.PNG
    capture 1.PNG
    27.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush