• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Unable to figure out the problem

optimizepress

theibrahimet

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently started promoting clickbank offers on Facebook. The AOV for most offers that I promote is around $100. The CTRs on my ads are >7% (conversion adsets) and my landing age converts almost 95% traffic and direct it to the offer VSL. I have spent like $1.5k testing multiple offers, but no sales yet. I am not able to figure out if it is the offer problem or something else is wrong with my process. I mostly cut an offer once I have driven about 100-150 visitors without a conversion to the offer page. If someone is experienced here or can help me out with this, it'd be greatly appreciated. It's frustrating that i am not able to figure out what the problem is.

TIA

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
95% click through rate? I assume you are doing something like this:

watch.jpg

Maybe its your targeting - are you looking at devices and placemnts? Are you using a specific objective?

theibrahimet

Reaction score
I have similar landing page style. Placements are feeds and stories. All devices and Conversion (Purchase) objective

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I have similar landing page style. Placements are feeds and stories. All devices and Conversion (Purchase) objective
I think you need to do a bit more preselling - that landing page is used and abused. Try different style landing pages like success stories, or something with social proof.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush