• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Stop Being an A$$hole = MORE MONEY!

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
After last weeks post about how my compliant page started earning much more on Microsoft ads than the old non-cmpliant page - I figured I would test this theory more on my other campaigns.

So I decided to be much more friendly in my ad approach for a FB campaign I am running for Refinance.

I posted 3 fresh adsets and I want to make it clear that I think my friendly approach is going to be a clear winner.

Once you see the ads the word might not be "friendly" but the ads are designed to be more engaging than just blatant clickbaity ads....

As you can see my friendly ads are nearly triple the CTR using the same images and same targets just different words.

What I have learned from my blackhat days is that when FB sees negative comments they seem to ban you faster.

Since those days I have been watching comments aggresively to monitor the general sentiment in my approach. This campaign immmediately had bad comments like "SCAM" and "this is Bullsh%t"...so i tried a new approach...

I tried to make my ads look more like native newsworthy ads, rather than Act Now BEFORE DEADLINE!!

compliant.jpg

Yes those are Philippines pesos...another thing I learned from BH days is that accounts are abundant...whether you are clean or not you will lose accounts.

So even judging by a small amount of data... again less aggressive tactics prove to be better.

Here is a comparison of friendly vs non friendly.

The one on the right is the one outperforming in all aspects.

comparison.jpg

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush