• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Questions: Running Clickbank Offers on Facebook

optimizepress

marrianaciocan

Reaction score
If you go run a Facebook ad to Clickbank link directly you will be banned from Facebook for life. You need to use your own domain on Facebook. There is no easy "trick".... Do the work, make a legit website or create a legit looking business website and do not use affiliate links or tracking links or redirect links in your ads on Facebook. The only domain you should be pasting into a Facebook ad as an affiliate is your own managed domain that you verify in your Facebook Business Manager before you run ads.
Ok. I got the ideea. It would be ok if I use a funnel on system? As I have learned from you in one of your YouTube videos?

Also, if I want to promote more stuffs from clickbank (or other affiliation platforms) how do I manage?

I should have a web and a domain for each product? That wouldn't be profitable, I think...and it can be a lot of work and a lot of investment

I told you I am a noob:)

What about making a website and populate it with more stuff from more places but the same niche, it's that a better idea?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Ask anything in this forum - no question is a bad question.

You could have one website you own that is a review style website like for example: Buyersguide.org (a massive review site)

You could then use that site to review products and services and buy traffic to your posts or landing pages. You don;t necessarily need a website for every promotion. Especially if you run FB ads where you need to very every domain - it would be tedious.

As for using Systeme.io I would recommend you still use your own custom domain and not their shared domains. If you submit an ad on Facebook using a shared domain or someone else's domain you risk losing your account because the domain could already be flagged for spam or something else.

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you are just looking to run ads - then a website with a bunch of different products and reviews should work. If you are thinking that in the future you want to focus on SEO then it probably is best to zero in on a specific niche.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush