• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Microsoft Advertising Partner Program

optimizepress

cory_schop

Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone part of this? Microsoft emailed me about it inviting me. If you signup you get $250 in ad credits it says.

The Microsoft Advertising Partner Program is a tiered loyalty program that helps distinguish and celebrate highly valued partners like you. At its core, it’s a relationship between Microsoft Advertising and the most accomplished partners in the advertising industry to ensure current and future clients exceed their goals.

Enrolling in the Microsoft Advertising Partner Program unlocks exclusive access to your partner badge, the Partner Program LinkedIn community, recognition opportunities, and several other exclusive benefits.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been offered the same but I never took advantage of it. I would be interested to know if it's worth looking into. If you happen to participate let us know!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush