• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Introduction

optimizepress

pete2024

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All, I've just signed up today after following Joey's great YT vids for some time. I'm basically a newbie and have been running Google search/call ads as an affiliate in the home services space, mostly pest control. I'm currently a freelancer but considering setting up a limited company to trade under if it will help me get through Google verification. I'm based in the UK but run Ads in N America. Google have currently suspended my main Ad account and given me until the 24 May to complete verification, hopefully some of you guys have been through this as freelancers and survived! I'm running Marketcall campaigns so never know the business name that my leads eventually go to so worried this will mean Google closes me down. Any advice would be most welcome on how I can survive as a G affiliate in 2024! I've got 3 weeks to do this. Thanks

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
For my affiliate campaigns I have verified my Google ads account as my affiliate business. I have a corporation for my affiliate business but you can also use your personal name as the business entity. Then, as you go through verification, Google asks a series of questions like What is your business model? In this area, they can say you are an affiliate. At least they did last year when I verified a couple more accounts. I haven't had to verify lately.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush