• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

How I farm Facebook accounts to run ads.

optimizepress
M

moneyman

farmfb.jpg

The most common thing is with Facebook, no matter what you promote on Facebook and how legitimate it is, you always have the chance of being banned for unfair reasons. Facebook is retarded when it comes to blocking accounts, take it from me there is no right way to run on Facebook. They will block you for any excuse. I've had friends who ran legitimate businesses for years on Facebook, banned without warning for a generic reason that they fixed, and never reinstated.

So you know by now, Facebook is nuts about blocking accounts. There's reasons they do this that have nothing to do with your business or ad, but they are more about the "user experience".

Primarily Facebook only cares about one thing the user experience. If people do not want to see your ads anymore they will mark them as not being useful. Facebook will do anything to show not show those users your ads anymore, and there may come a point where they get so fed they block your account all together.

Another reason is the terms and conditions for advertisers. Facebook provides it's advertisers and terms and conditions they must follow. There are multiple ways you can promote on facebook called Whitehat and Blackhat. Whitehat is the legitimate way of running ads on Facebook following all their rules as well usually produces the lower ROI's, where blackhat is basically breaking their rules but the profit is usually 3-4 times.

The third is and honestly something Facebook doesn't disclose to anyone is the Geographical area of your actual account. If your facebook accounts are located in Russia they are prone to be manually reviewed and chances are blocked even if they are legit. Where locations like the United States and Canada, would be less likely just due to the nature of fraud that comes from the US&Canada compared to Russia. Facebook is huge and collects all this type of data for analysis.

The main issue today is affiliates trying to get their accounts live. When any type of fraud is suspected your account is subject to being blocked. No one knows the full extent of Facebook and their methods, but through experience and trial and error I have learned quite a bit that I will share with you here today.
  1. IP Address - An IP address identifies the address of your computer or device on the internet. It determines your location, city and even the local area that you are in. From the beginning of Facebook. They have collected data about ip addresses, from proxy providers to datacenters and Virtual Private servers. Most of these services have already been abused and blocked by Facebook. Never rent a proxy or buy a server to start a Facebook account.
  2. User agent of the browser
  3. Different languages installed in your operation system and browsers.
  4. Cookies of your webbrowser and cache. Always make sure you clear all this before creating a new Facebook account.
  5. Your system data, like operating system version, your Mac Address (Network Card Indentifier)
  6. Your account history, the longer the history, the better.

SO HOW TO I INCREASE THE TRUST IN MY ACCOUNT?
  1. The age of the account and history it has, is the single most important factor it can have, but it needs to look like it has real human activity on it.
  2. Social Activity - The more friends, the more likes, the more shares, the more everything it has, will only increase it's chances.
  3. Credit Cards - Don't go out and buy a prepaid card from some site on the internet. Virtual credit cards may not work at all your taking a big chance. Debit cards are good as well as real credit cards. You can always use Paypal as an alternative as well.
  4. The amount of money spent on the account and paid to Facebook.
  5. Verification of the account, like verifying it with a phone number as well as confirmation of your e-mail address you used to sign up with.

You need to think of it this way. Treat your accounts like real accounts, like you would use your own personal Facebook account. The more realistic the better.

DECREASING YOUR CHANCES OF TRUST
  1. Any links to previous accounts, could be a website, a previous credit card anything.
  2. Huge amount of money and campaigns spent from the beginning.
  3. Changing e-mail addresses, names or passwords.

Let's talk about the method itself.
  1. Get a throw away sim card, create a google account, verify it with your new sim card.
  2. Purchase a fresh unused ip address, proxy or VPS. I suggest using residential ones like resvpn.com
  3. Use one ip address per account.
  4. Put daily activity on the account for 2-4 weeks. The longer the better.
  5. During holidays and other activities make sure to post about them like a normal person would.
  6. Now you need to warm up the account, submit legitimate ads, like create a likes campaign for your Fanpage for example. Run at low budgets like $20 a day, you can do this multiple times to increase the trust rate. I usually don't start running ads until my account is at $250-$500 thresholds.
  7. If all is good go ahead and submit your money making ads.

Last words of advice, don't get angry if you are banned. Facebook is very profitable always have backup accounts for when things go wrong!

I hope your enjoy my post!

A

ashisapoweraffiliate

Thats plenty of information right there that's super helpful for everyone here. Thank you moneyman . It's these little things that most people don't know about and they unfortunately lose out on the opportunity to advertise on FB which happens to be a terrific traffic source.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush