• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Home Niche Leadgen with Google Search PPC

optimizepress

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I am planning to promote :

Home Security
Home Renovation ( Plumbing,siding,flooring etc.)
Solar Energy
Windows
Mortgage

I will not send visitors to advertisers pages. Advertisers provide me iframe forms so I can use my own forms and own LPs.
The issue is they have dynamic payouts so by time, my Avg. CPL will increase or decrease according to my sale rate for the lead buyers.

My questions are:

1. What do you say about using my own forms instead of linking to advertiser pages? Advantages - disadvantages beside having comfortable with Adwords as the whole business looks mine so no need to worry about bridge page policies?

2. If you are actively promoting these niches, what kind of CPA should I expect in Search PPC for each of these products?

3. What do you think about FB, Native and GDN for these niches? Low quality?

4. How to implement an email strategy inside these?

Cheers!

Arda

Z

zoe

Welcome to the community !

1) Search Engines see iframes differently. However as you would be driving traffic through ads, you may use them. As far cons are concerned, I think you will lose the SEO edge.

2) I have been running PPC ads for home improvement products, they act crazy at times, depends on the keywords you have chosen and areas you have targeted. Yesterday, for a solar, I was charged $19 for a click only, lol, for a campaign that i just launched the same day (sharing a bad example). Normally, for other solar campaigns i get charged around $1 per click.

3) Go with Google Ads. I have tried Native networks, didn't work well, however I have seen them working well for competitors (they are spending over $10k per month with native networks)

4) Click Funnels, Lead Magnets... there is a lot you can do with email marketing for this.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
1) The iframe would be ok for the form but definitely don't just do iframe for the whole page of the advertiser...in my opinion thats asking for a circumventing ban.

2. Very dependant on the offers themselves, their geo restrictions, time of day and a whole slew of other things...look atthe payout you get from the network or advertiser and you can be its close to the same CPA you will get unless you are a better marketer than they are.

3. FB is #1.

4. That's where the real money will be...if you can find a way to capture the lead for yourself first then market to them after you will win... The email side of it is massive ROI. I would even look to break even or lose a little on the front end to get that lead first.

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi joeybabbs and Zoe,

1. I decided to use my own form which I integrated with my lead distribution platform so no need to worry for the ban.
2. The offers are ping post and with dynamic payout but for home security it is around 35-40 for search ads. It is 7/24 and nationwide.
3. Do you think that I will still have ban issues with FB even I have my own form to collect data and no redirect links to offers?
4. My expertise is really in Google Search Ads so I am little bit disappointed as you make FB #1. Why not Google Ads? too pricey?
5. For the email capturing, I will have customer email if they fill out the form already but for abandoned customers, I don't know when to ask email, may be the first question after few standard questions like property type? Or the first question just before the whole form.
6. This question is a bit different, I have a campaign in finance niche which I can bid on brand names and have them in my ads sometimes, for the last 1 year campaign went nice with Target CPA but 2 months ago, rules changed and I need remove all of my ads and wrote new ads. then Target CPA went in learning period for 7 days. After the learning curve, campaign volume dropped form 100 leads a day to 30 leads a day, for the last 2 months, I keep the profitability but can't lift the conversions up. Do you think I will use manual CPC again to lift the volume up or just give target CPA more time?

Cheers

Arda

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
amurtes great stuff...i would be very interested in learning more about the way you set this up and honestly has been something g I just recently started exploring. I have only been running standard financial lead generation offers in finance without capturing the data like you are. if interested i would like to get on a call maybe or private chat.

As for why I choose Facebook it more about quality as well I tend to set and forget more on Facebook as I do on Google.

For finance also on Google yes I find it more expensive in search...but Zoe mentioned he is finding some cheap words....

Last year in Vegas i met someone who was doing really big numbers on GDN with finance.

Now to your point on the the target cpa..I do have one search campaign that has been running very consistent for 3 months now but it was a roller coaster to get there.

All I really did was ride it out for the most part and removed all keywords with no conversions and impressions for last 30 days...not sure if that's what did it though to be honest...cause there were some other contributing factors - the advertiserchanged their flow to convert better as well

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey man,

You can ask me anything here as no sensitive information needed. The main thing is to find a good buyer with good cap/payout hence everyone keeps their buyers secret :) The rest is technical stuff which you find a coder to integrate your form to the buyer CRM.

As you have relationships with Pay Per Call buyers, I am sure they accept these type of leads as well.

Cheers

Arda

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man,

You can ask me anything here as no sensitive information needed. The main thing is to find a good buyer with good cap/payout hence everyone keeps their buyers secret :) The rest is technical stuff which you find a coder to integrate your form to the buyer CRM.

As you have relationships with Pay Per Call buyers, I am sure they accept these type of leads as well.

Cheers

Arda

Thank you. Ok so yeah its more the technical side I guess that confuses me. I am not a coder but could certainly get one if needed. So let me see if I understand exactly what is happening here:

1. Your landing page has a form that collects data - Are you using a 3rd party system to store it or stored on your own server?
2. With that data are you emailing from your own server or using a 3rd party?
3. Once you collect the data you are sending to a lead management platform or "ping tree" or direct to the buyer? or both?
4. Are you selling the same lead to multiple buyers?

Maybe I am also missing something else...but feel free to enlighten me :).

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
1. I have my own DB that I collect form data
2. I don't do emailing cause my buyers want all marketing rights.
3. I send directly to the buyer as I already have my own data.
4. It is tricky, most of the buyers want exclusively leads but some can take old leads, it is up to you. Also selling few leads a day to multiple buyers can't noticeable as long as your quality rocks:)

You can monetize your thank you page as well which adds good ROI.

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
ok this opens 2 more questions...

1. if you aren't mailing are you sms'ing or just holding to sell later?

2. what do the advertisers use to track how much they owe you or how is this all tracked? is there a platform most of them all use?

amurtes

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey man

1. You can always ask to your buyer if they allow you to email. The welcome email always lowers the quality of the lead unless you have ability to quote them. But you can hit them may be after 6 hours when the call centers already called them and you can build your own relationship. Just don't send the email right after they filled the form cause they always think that there will be a quote in the email but when they can't find it, they mostly pissed off so it lowers intent.

The most important thing to get the data is to match your data with the buyer data so they can't scrub anything.

2. They have their own tracking which you have access as an affiliate like Cake and you should have your own DB so you can check the numbers.

jay_jivani

Reaction score
Hey amurtes

As i see you started promoting home campaigns on google ads so do you have any experience journey that you would like to share ?

As i'm also starting to promote this same Home categories campaigns (My own Landing Pages & Ping/Post Method & Managing Data on my own Server) and that's why it would be really great if you can share your experience and journey on it

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey amurtes

As i see you started promoting home campaigns on google ads so do you have any experience journey that you would like to share ?

As i'm also starting to promote this same Home categories campaigns (My own Landing Pages & Ping/Post Method & Managing Data on my own Server) and that's why it would be really great if you can share your experience and journey on it
I am very interested in this concept can you start a thread explaining how this works or message me more details?

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush