• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello from BC, Canada

optimizepress

uncledav

Reaction score
Hey there everyone ... Davin here.

I'm new and am super-excited to be here.

I've been looking at a few different places, but felt that Power House Affiliate seemed to tick all the boxes of what I've been looking for.

I do have some past experience with affiliate marketing, but years back things took a bit of a turn and I've been providing Client services for several years.

However, in 2023 I was diagnosed with Degenerative Spine Disease and came to learn that at times I simply couldn't fulfill on certain deadlines with Client work from time to time.

So coming into 2024 - I felt it would be a great time to get back into Affiliate Marketing as I know in the long run it can become much more 'passive'. I love working from Home, and I know for myself that will never change.

All that said - I'm happy to be here and am looking forward to getting to know everyone here better.

All the best in 2024 to everyone! :)

Last edited:

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for sharing your story. I hope AM brings you great prosperity...and less reliance on a schedule.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush