• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Greetings!

optimizepress

hbmedia

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking forward to skinning this cat. I'm very technically adept and have a lot of experience in Adult from WAY back when. Still promoting dating but branching out into mainstream. I have a lot of resources to bring into this mix so it should be interesting. I'm building sites in numerous niches that I like. I'm good at Wordpress and all that jazz.

Have tried some mainstream offers on ClickBank and MaxBounty and have sent significant amounts of push notification traffic. Zippo sales.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Seems like you will excel quickly. Push traffic is tough to find good quality indeed...

syko2022

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Looking forward to skinning this cat. I'm very technically adept and have a lot of experience in Adult from WAY back when. Still promoting dating but branching out into mainstream. I have a lot of resources to bring into this mix so it should be interesting. I'm building sites in numerous niches that I like. I'm good at Wordpress and all that jazz.

Have tried some mainstream offers on ClickBank and MaxBounty and have sent significant amounts of push notification traffic. Zippo sales.
Is adult still profitable? If so what traffic source is best? I've heard popunder performs well.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush