• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Greetings from a Newcomer in Serbia

optimizepress

dekacd

Reaction score
Hello forum members! :)👋

At the outset, I wish you all good health and a prosperous 2024. :D

My name is Dejan, and I hail from the beautiful country of Serbia. Affiliate marketing has intrigued me for quite some time, but thus far, I haven't achieved the desired success. Reasons? A combination of laziness and the overwhelming influx of information on the internet. My goal is to master PPC and Google Ads.

I recall the year 2018 when I embarked on a step-by-step journey with a YouTube tutorial on setting up a Google Ads campaign. Back then, I was a complete novice, mechanically following the instructions. I launched a campaign for an Adcombo offer in the health niche. Initially thrilled with the results, I thought I had conquered the world. However, after two months, Google Ads permanently suspended my account. I was taken aback and felt paralyzed. I attempted a similar approach on Bing (Microsoft) Ads, only to deplete my budget without success.

Through numerous trials, I've come to realize that Google is the prime platform for initiating sales, as people search for what they genuinely need with an intent to purchase. Meanwhile, my interest in digital marketing has been rekindled, but my desire to master Google Ads remains unwavering.

For some time now, I've been following Joey's YouTube channel, as he shares valuable insights into Google Ads campaigns. I've also noticed that Motörhead is a common thread between us, and I believe it played a crucial role in my decision to join the Powerhouse Affiliate community. 🍻🤘:D

Beyond affiliate and digital marketing, my interest is exclusively tied to music. My aim is to learn and successfully kickstart my journey in affiliate marketing. Since joining the forum, I've already gone through all the courses, and now I find myself with a myriad of questions. Nevertheless, I believe I'm in the right place and will receive the guidance and answers I seek.

Looking forward to collective learning and exchanging experiences. Greetings to everyone! 🚀🎸🍻:D

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! great story and I too have a big interest in music. Maybe this could be a good niche for you.

dekacd

Reaction score
Welcome! great story and I too have a big interest in music. Maybe this could be a good niche for you.
Thank you, Joey. Yes, music is my passion, I play the guitar. I've considered the niche before, thinking a YouTube channel would be a good fit, but I'm not fond of being in front of the camera. Reviewing music equipment doesn't appeal to me much, and it seems complicated to access the gear. I'm more interested in digital products and still figuring out the niche. I'm working on it.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, Joey. Yes, music is my passion, I play the guitar. I've considered the niche before, thinking a YouTube channel would be a good fit, but I'm not fond of being in front of the camera. Reviewing music equipment doesn't appeal to me much, and it seems complicated to access the gear. I'm more interested in digital products and still figuring out the niche. I'm working on it.
I also play guitar. I have seen some guys do lessons on Youtube and they just have the camera aiming at their hands and guitar and they speak - i guess its considered a faceless channel. Also I actively used apps like guitar tuners and ultimate guitar. I once considered this niche but never went down that road.

dekacd

Reaction score
I also play guitar. I have seen some guys do lessons on Youtube and they just have the camera aiming at their hands and guitar and they speak - i guess its considered a faceless channel. Also I actively used apps like guitar tuners and ultimate guitar. I once considered this niche but never went down that road.
Joey, that's awesome to hear. Yes, there are many possibilities for a guitar-focused YouTube channel. Honestly, I've never delved into creating a YouTube channel because my English is not that great, and I lack confidence. However, maybe it would be possible to create a channel that promotes software and plugins.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush