• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Google Ad Credit $500

optimizepress

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like Google has a promo going - free $500 is always nice.
500.jpg

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
When I was logging into my account yes it was there for new accounts. Not hard to make new accounts if you have a new payment method.

mik333

Reaction score
When I was logging into my account yes it was there for new accounts. Not hard to make new accounts if you have a new payment method.
Can I create a new account using the same company details, IP etc and I just need to have a new payment method?

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Can I create a new account using the same company details, IP etc and I just need to have a new payment method?
If you have a long standing history with google you can create multiple accounts with ease...I use different payment methods yes but you can use same one if you have a business manager account. Not sure about how the promo works on setting up sub accounts tho.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush