• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

FREE TRAFFIC METHOD: Facebook and Instagram Reels

optimizepress

andyskarvada

Reaction score
hey guys, just wanted to share this on here real quick, one of my facebook reels just hit 165k views in a couple days, my tenth reel test when others barely made 20 views each,
wonder what the algorith is for this, watch time ? or time posted ? similar to youtube and instagram i guess, also instagram reels can go viral like this too as they also are displayed in public sections, tik tok as well, some youtube guys was saying you could get millions of views on tiktok with the right post and time, consistency etc. now how to monetize this, sure many of you will have ideas, see images, hope it helps and lets hear your thoughts, added aff link on fb reel but don't think its clickable (live) just said Link in Bio on the image, yes Joey that is you trying to promote your aff program lol, more good stuff coming soon, thanks
1a.png
2a.png

Attachments

• 1a.png
    1a.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 67

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of views...have you figured out how it happened?

andyskarvada

Reaction score
not exactly, somehow hit the algo just right, probly combination of watch time, ctr, timing right audience, and using top viral videos from tik tok lol

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush