• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

CPA Marketing - Where to Start & Potential

optimizepress

ebeard

Premium Member
Reaction score
@joeybabbs I just watched your latest videos about native ads. I joined another program a while back and went through a course on doing CPA with native ads. I was taught you could start with a $200 budget.

That turned out to be a joke. Long story short, I experienced exactly what you detailed in the videos. I was taught to start with a $20 daily budget on Outbrain, and that budget was spent within 30 minutes. Then I optimized by cutting off publishers who didn't have a certain CTR and so on and then added money to the budget. By the time you find out that a campaign is a loser, you have already lost hundreds of dollars. I don't have the deep pockets for that.

I have been looking at your CPA training here. I like the fact that you offer a la carte coaching calls, as I believe that I need more than just forum interaction to make anything work to the level I want it to work.

So at this point - do you feel that CPA using Microsoft and Google Search ads (as your CPA course teaches) is still a viable way to ultimately earn thousands in a month if you are starting with a relatively low budget? Or even in a day at some point?

I am ready to go, just uncertain. I have about $1000-$2000 I can budget for ads and tools right now, but I don't know if that is nearly enough to start out with. Your thoughts are welcome.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
So at this point - do you feel that CPA using Microsoft and Google Search ads (as your CPA course teaches) is still a viable way to ultimately earn thousands in a month if you are starting with a relatively low budget? Or even in a day at some point?

I am ready to go, just uncertain. I have about $1000-$2000 I can budget for ads and tools right now, but I don't know if that is nearly enough to start out with. Your thoughts are welcome.
Yes it is a viable strategy and can be done with little budget but it will take good research and planning, and you will need to have your marketing angles and messages well thought out. Perhaps start with one angle at a time and test only a few keywords on a low budget to make sure everything is working the way it should. Analyze your landing page CTR, and determine if people are engaging with the angle and ads.

You can test a lot cheaper on search simply because you can limit your delivyer to very PRECISE targeting. I have a campaign running right now with 2 keywords. Mind you it only made $600 profit last month - it is still worth it in my opinion.

ebeard

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes it is a viable strategy and can be done with little budget but it will take good research and planning, and you will need to have your marketing angles and messages well thought out.
So basically everything I need to start is in your CPA module? I am familiar with landing pages, affiliate marketing, etc. so going through those first isn't necessarily mandatory (but correct me if I'm wrong). Do you recommend such resources as STM Forum or others in particular?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean our CPA course, and Google Ads Course then the strategies and tools required are laid out in there yes. As for other forums like STM I have heard it has less traction than it used to but that goes for many online forums these days with so many other competing communities. If you are joining STM with a specific reason to get information on a specific topic it may be helpful to first check Reddit Communities. I watch these communities and there is a ton of non BS useful information.

r/PPC
r/FacebookAds
r/googleads

Etc...

vinicius_souza

Reaction score
Aproveitando o assunto sobre seu curso CPA e Google, gostaria de saber se todas as suas aulas dentro do curso possuem legendas em português, pois sou brasileiro e estou acompanhando seus vídeos no youtube e quero saber se você tem a legenda disponível

vinicius_souza

Reaction score
@joeybabbs Taking advantage of the subject about your CPA and Google course, I would like to know if all your classes within the course have subtitles in the Portuguese, because I am Brazilian and I am following your videos on youtube and I want to know if you have the subtitle available

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush