• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Clinical Trial Lead Gen

optimizepress

carbs1968mx

Reaction score
I have been searching and searching for my first offer to run, and always seem to come up with a reason to NOT start a campaign.
  • CPC is way to high
  • Too much competition
  • Offer does not match my website niche
  • Scared Google will ban my account for type of offer
  • etc..
  • Just down right scared of losing my money, lol.
I think I found (I am a newbie) a little gem.
It's a clinical studies lead gen that pays $116 upon form submission.
I want to run FB ads to this campaign. I've looked and do not see anyone running this in the FB Ad Library. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know?

Has anyone run clinical study lead gen campaigns before? If so, any insight would be much appreciated.

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been searching and searching for my first offer to run, and always seem to come up with a reason to NOT start a campaign.
  • CPC is way to high
  • Too much competition
  • Offer does not match my website niche
  • Scared Google will ban my account for type of offer
  • etc..
  • Just down right scared of losing my money, lol.
I think I found (I am a newbie) a little gem.
It's a clinical studies lead gen that pays $116 upon form submission.
I want to run FB ads to this campaign. I've looked and do not see anyone running this in the FB Ad Library. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, I don't know?

Has anyone run clinical study lead gen campaigns before? If so, any insight would be much appreiciated.
I was speaking to an affiliate manager not long ago who recommended this to me but didn't have time to try it. I think it may be something worth testing if you can find the right angles that would work. I would do some research or ask your AM what angle to use and what specific GEO/location is working best.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush