• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Can we Buy traffic from one ad network and sell to other one?

optimizepress

dhruvsunoly1234

Reaction score
Hey Everyone my name is Dhruv kohli and i am a Facebook Ads media buyer for 5 years now, I am a complete newbie in the affiliate marketing world i know the basics of what it is and how we can make money from it but other than that i dont know anything about what to do where to start, I just read a guide which told me that we can earn money by push notifications advertising networks. So like buy traffic from one advertising network and then sell to other one is that correct can we do something like that? And how hard is it?

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Technically I think you are referring to brokering traffic and it is fairly common but highly competitive and requires software to do it. Most people who buy traffic would prefer to buy it direct. But I think many platforms but traffic and re-sell it.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush