What next after creating a Landing Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What next after creating a Landing Page

Hello, Hope all are doing well, guys i stuck somewhere and i really need your help, I upgraded my account in to a premium and i have created A landing page and shared it through emails but i just gain clicks only in my CPA can anyone guide me on how i will promote my Landing page and earn in impression and conversion. Thanks

Hi can you show the landing page/ Maybe we can offer some help on that first then talk about traffic.
    MY STORY >>> How I Quit My Job, Stopped Eating Hashbrowns, dRANK mORE wHISKEY& Changed My Life With Online Business.

Comment

That link is my Landing page and i posted there as you requested for it so that you may offer some help to me

Comment

Hi which offer are you running? That landing page is a lead submit so i get that you want to get leads for your list but the backend CPA offer is not active. I think the page is good you just need a new offer.
        MY STORY >>> How I Quit My Job, Stopped Eating Hashbrowns, dRANK mORE wHISKEY& Changed My Life With Online Business.

Comment

I am promoting offer ID 803. Which offer should i promote so that it will make me earn.

Comment

Hey I think if you want to promote Powerhouse Affiliate the recurring commissions style offer will pay out more in the longer terms since you earn commissions each month someone you refer remains a member, However the CPA offer you have chosen is a fairly aggressive style landing page that works well with youtube video traffic, and if you have a list it works well with a qualified lead list. Your page is collecting leads but it is not really getting you leads because you are not giving people a reason to join your list. If you give people a freebie and create authority in your niche, people will join your list then you can promote to them in the follow ups.

Comment

Ok can you guide me on what to do?

Comment

Ok wel for starters what is your main goal? are you collecting leads or just trying for a straight sale, what type of traffic?

Comment

Working...
                X