• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Here for a different reason

optimizepress

derick_e

Premium Member
Reaction score
hi all, my name is Derick. I‘ve heard of affliage marketing awhile back but only came to my mind lately as I thought it’s a good way to build some real experience solely for the purpose of getting a job as a media buyer. Any suggestions on a path I could look to take?
Cheers

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd first focus on getting sales/leads through Google Ads and Facebook ads. As a media buyer maybe try to figure out where you would get a job - and see what jobs are available. Consider what their requirements are then start running traffic and save all of your data. You will eventually need to prove you have experience.

derick_e

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joey, will keep all that in mind. Btw what other lessons does lifetime covers apart from 30 days G-ads? Does it go into everything in more detail? I’m thinking to do it in time to come

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi we will soon get rid of lifetime membership just to let you know. but as of now it includes access to everything we do into the future, the Google ads course, plus we aim to produce a Facebook course in the coming weeks, and more power hour sessions where we cover trending or new topics... available here: https://powerhouseaffiliate.com/community/forums/powerhouse-live-lounge-power-hour-sessions.13143/

Eventually we are moving to only monthly or yearly memberships for those who didn't get our lifetime option.

derick_e

Premium Member
Reaction score
Got it. Appreciate the heads up (y) also, what're the limitations if i choose to only focus on google/meta ads to get results for my objective mentioned above say.. the for first 6 months. How far can I go results wise with this ads-only approach? Just want to have a rough idea. Thanks in advance

joeybabbs

Staff member
Reaction score
Got it. Appreciate the heads up (y) also, what're the limitations if i choose to only focus on google/meta ads to get results for my objective mentioned above say.. the for first 6 months. How far can I go results wise with this ads-only approach? Just want to have a rough idea. Thanks in advance
What other options are you considering and is there a market for the other options?

derick_e

Premium Member
Reaction score
What other options are you considering and is there a market for the other options?
seems like my focus has to be on getting some hands on experience w ads if I want to work as a media buyer. I was just thinking about the multi-channel approach, content writing stuff etc you mentioned. If it's possible to skip over those for now and still see decent results?

Craig_Optimizer

Premium Member
Reaction score
You will see faster results with paid ads. SEO is a long journey and requires a lot of time. For a new agency, paid media management like Google Ads, Facebook etc., can be a way to generate revenue more quickly. Clients are often willing to pay a premium for an agency to handle the paid campaigns and drive tangible results in the near-term.

That said, I wouldn't completely write off offering SEO services. Many businesses recognize the long-term value of improving their organic search presence.

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush