• Welcome to the most helpful Affiliate Marketing Forum. Join us! CLICK HERE for our membership options.
  • POWER HOUR: 🚀💰 Master MULTI-CHANNEL Magic to Earn RECURRING Monthly Income! 💸🔥" Join Us! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
  • 📊 Latest Follow Along - $10,000 a Month Website Case Study 💡 Join the Discussion

Hello from London, UK!

optimizepress

lucasoff

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Andrey. I am living in London, UK and am glad to join this community!

I am a software engineer by my day job, all things web - from PHP/Wordpress to Python/Django and further. Ideally I would use my skills to gain a competitive edge over the competition as well as build beautiful websites/funnels.

Previously I've done dropshipping, affiliate marketing and other odd jobs online. Most successful was a website that was bringing me £500/mo, but I was too dumb and young to realize how to scale and progress from there! Hopefully these courses will help me get back on track as there are a lot of layoffs in IT and after being laid off twice I don't really believe in big corps anymore. Looking forward to learn more about affiliate marketing!

PS if there is a way to get some discount on google ads challenge course - that would be great :D

Thanks for your attention!

joeybabbs

Affiliate Marketing Coach
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome! Great story. hopefully, we can help you scale!

For your information, the best deal is our lifetime membership, which will expire in June. It includes all our courses and future training.

sylvia_dart

Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Andrey. I am living in London, UK and am glad to join this community!

I am a software engineer by my day job, all things web - from PHP/Wordpress to Python/Django and further. Ideally I would use my skills to gain a competitive edge over the competition as well as build beautiful websites/funnels.

Previously I've done dropshipping, affiliate marketing and other odd jobs online. Most successful was a website that was bringing me £500/mo, but I was too dumb and young t'to realize how to scale and progress from there! Hopefully these courses will help me get back on track as there are a lot of layoffs in IT and after being laid off twice I don't really believe in big corps anymore. Looking forward to learn more about affiliate marketing!

PS if there is a way to get some discount on google ads challenge course - that would be great :D

Thanks for your attention!
Hi Andrey nice to meet you. I was born in Manchester UK and moved to Canada when I was 10. You've tried a lot of online business ideas and had some success that's terrific. Anyways all the best

lucasoff

Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Great story. hopefully, we can help you scale!

For your information, the best deal is our lifetime membership, which will expire in June. It includes all our courses and future training.
Thank you! :)

lucasoff

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Andrey nice to meet you. I was born in Manchester UK and moved to Canada when I was 10. You've tried a lot of online business ideas and had some success that's terrific. Anyways all the best
Thanks! Tried so many of them - at some point was in belief that it's impossible and that everyone know a secret that I'm completely oblivious too. Turns out the secret was to stay consistent over time and try to bring as much value as possible. Never been to Manny, a bit too far and expensive to travel to

pete2024

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Andrey, I'm also in the UK and only joined this group about a month ago. There's some good training on here that you won't find on the web and its definately helped me with my google ads. It's only this year I feel I'm starting to make any traction as an affiliate after years of flipping from one thing to another so my advice would be pick something, focus on it, put your blinkers on and don't get distracted by all the shiny new offers that come through email every 2 mins. You've also got some useful tech skills which will come in handy. Good luck mate!

Newest Resources

Sponsors

semrush