How to Start Affiliate Marketing?
This is one of the most common questions we get when people join our Affiliate Marketing Training.
So let’s get right into answering this question.
Our training program is constantly growing to help people start affiliate marketing. One thing stays pretty constant and that is the foundation pieces of building online affiliate marketing campaigns.
We have created several pieces of content inside the members area to get you in the right mindset to building your own online marketing business. I have listed below the resources you should start with.
It is highly recommended you come up with your own “plan of attack” and map out everything you are going to do before you actually begin!
It is very important to see your “end game” and what your actual goals are before you start affiliate marketing. Define on paper these 3 specific details:
1. How much money do you actually want to make?
Everybody wants to make money with affiliate marketing but the question is how much?
2. How much budget can you afford to spend?
Tough question, but I would guess that if you want to make $2000 profit in your first month, you need at least $500 in start up budget and that’s on the low end. Any profits you make during the month would need to be re-invested. Why? It’s nearly impossible to make $2000 profit in your first month without actually buying traffic in some form or another, whether it be ppc, email, banner traffic or whatever.
Keep in mind that many affiliate marketing campaigns do not make money at first or ever.
3. How much time do you have to spend on building this business?
2 – 3 hours a day is the minimum amount of time you need to focus on this.
Now that you know this, you also need to define your business goals.
Here is a great video that covers that:
How Do I Start Affiliate Marketing – Key Components
There is no real secret here. These are KEY pieces that you need when you start affiliate marketing. Our courses and action plans will help you understand these key components in further detail and help you set them up for yourself.
1. Choose a niche. (and study it)
2. Choose some affiliate products. (from a network)
3. Build your funnel using proven strategies. (we provide)
4. Send Targeted Traffic to the funnel.
Here are the specific places you should start:
- Affiliate Marketing Certification: This is definitely where you need to begin. Our first course is a game plan which explains the main steps. While this guide may not contain all the precise step by step details you need to build from scratch, it does give you a game plan that is proven to work.
- Affiliate Marketing Certification Course – This is a great course for those of you new and wanting a full overview of online affiliate marketing and setting up the first campaign. It walks you through choosing a niche, building a website, and building a simple landing page campaign. It also speaks about traffic generation.
- CPA Marketing Certification – We specialize in CPA affiliate marketing. This is our premium CPA affiliate marketing course that explains in detail how we set up our simple yet highly effective lead generation funnels! This course covers the performance marketing industry, and speaks specifically to “cost per acquisition” model.
Now these two courses alone can result in what you call “information overload!”
(not to mention all the other courses, case studies, and guides inside)
It is probably best to complete these two courses first, sleep on it, then come up with your own plan.
Now lastly, never underestimate the power of the forum.
There are people in there ready to help. It’s highly recommended you post your own Follow Along Campaign or at least come in and ask questions and engage. Follow along campaigns are highly underestimated! They will help you to keep on track.
Having trouble choosing a niche? Ask in the forum….
Having trouble building a website? Ask in the forum…
Having trouble choosing a traffic source? Ask in the forum…
Starting to see a pattern? 🙂
Well hopefully this is enough to get you rolling…See you on the inside.
If you would like a detailed action plan for free the visit Day Job Hacks.
- 8 Affiliate Marketing Secrets to Drive Revenue Quick in 2021 November 23, 2020
- Upcoming Digital Marketing Summits November 20, 2020
- 4 Native Ad Tips For Affiliate Marketing November 13, 2020
- Key Digital Marketing Trends of 2021 November 4, 2020
- What Are Push Notifications and Should I Use Them? October 26, 2020