As a marketing professional, we must stay up to date with the latest information, industry experts, and changes in trends! Opting for blogs when looking for up to date information (oh hey there!) and Twitter for industry experts, let’s not forget a valuable resource for all 3: marketing summits! With 2020 bringing many changes and a new normal, marketing summits have followed suit, entering the remote world. Though 2021 may bring a bit of normality back, below is a list of both in-person and remote upcoming digital marketing summits in order to keep your skills sharp!
Affiliate Summit is an annual summit where all the top companies and key decision-makers in the space come. These events are typically 3 days, filled with keynote speakers, networking, evening drinks, and afterparties (if you’re into *that* type of networking).
There are typically 4 events held each year:
- Affiliate Summit West: Las Vegas (February 2, 2021 – February 4, 2021)
- Affiliate Summit East: New York (Postponed in 2020. Dates for 2021 TBA)
- Affiliate Summit Euro: Held in Moscow, Ukraine, Barcelona, etc. in the past (2021 Dates TBA
- Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific: Singapore (2021 Dates TBA)
Pricing varies depending on your pass type, early-bird specials, and event location.
Like most, Digital Summit has gone remote for 2020. Their conferences include top speakers in marketing, social media, email marketing, analytics, creative, website strategy, and other important digital marketing topics!
Upcoming remote summit: December 8-10, 2020
Key speakers from Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other tech giants.
Pricing ranges from $195 for a Base Pass t0 $325 for the All-Access Pass. Both passes including:
- Access to all sessions over 2 days
- Q&A with speakers
- Access to interactive networking lounges and vendor gallery
- Session recordings after the event concludes
- + Masterclass (All-Access Pass)
In-person summits are set to resume beginning June 2021 all around the US.
Ad World Conference
Ad World is the world’s largest online advertising event. With an emphasis on lead generation, networking, and learning, Ad World features some of the largest tech giants. Marketing experts from all over the world come together to teach, share secrets, and connect.
Includes: Speakers, workshops, live Q&A sessions
Date: May 3 -5 2021
Price: Early-bird Attendee price is currently on special for $39 (Originally $739. Will resume to normal pricing on 11/25/2020)
- 3 days of 100+ speeches, panels, and interviews
- 15+ different tracks spanning the industry’s biggest trends
- 1-on-1 and group networking with 20,000 attendees
- Customizable agenda
- Bonus: 2-week all-access Replays
Social Media Strategies Summit
Social Media Strategies Summit held a remote conference in the summer of 2020. While there aren’t any updates on future dates, this is a conference you want to keep your eye on! Previous speakers included Microsoft, Walmart, Epsilon, and others. SMSS is geared toward social media experts, resulting in a larger starting price of $2,000.
As we enter the new year, we may see changes in upcoming events. The more we know, the more we will share. Keep posted as we regularly update for upcoming digital marketing summits!
- Creating A Successful Native Advertising Strategy January 29, 2021
- Most Detailed Guide on How to Work with Push Traffic in 2021 January 25, 2021
- 4 Keyword Research Hacks for Affiliate Marketing Articles January 25, 2021
- Google Lead Gen VS Facebook Lead Gen: Which One is Better! January 25, 2021
- 4 Steps to Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment January 24, 2021