Facebook is a social platform so if you want to reach out to your new potential customers in their social environment you need to do it on their terms. Facebook ads marketing is a real thing and how you choose to conduct your social campaigns is going to be based around what’s on offer and who the offer is going out to.
Though it is absolutely true that you can reach out to just about any demographic and practically every niche under the sun, if you don’t take full advantage of any option available to you then you’re walking away from potentially a lot of money. Let’s cover a few ways you can use Facebook (the right way) to build your customer base and skyrocket those profits in the process.
Building your mailing list with Facebook
You hear it all the time “the money is in the list” and though that’s certainly true in a lot of cases, it’s safe to say it’s just one of many methods available to your average affiliate (or otherwise) marketer to sell affiliate products online.
Here are a few techniques you can use to help you with building your own mailing lists with Facebook ads marketing:
- Offer them an incentive to join: It can be any of the usual suspects- a free eBook, free report, some kind of “cheat sheet” or resource list. Maybe you have a tasty discount you want to offer on an old product to introduce fresh leads to a new one, it really doesn’t matter what it is so long as it’s tailored to your demographic and niche, as well as offering a fair bit of perceived value to your brand new, potential customer. A simple tip to help you figure this out is to just start following pages in your desired niche and actively hunt down posts and groups all relating to what you want to market. You will begin to see advertisements from fellow marketers in your niche that you can model and get ideas from!
- Join up with a bunch of niche-related Facebook groups: Not only will this give you an opportunity to bump shoulders with new potential leads but if you wind up contributing to these groups in a valuable way you just might find new JV opportunities with the group owners & administrators as well! On top of joining these groups you can create your own and run various promotions and such to get a bunch of people to join your group! Once that happens you’ll have full control over it and be able to run that group however you like.
A few additional things you could try on for size are smaller details but ever-so-important.
Let’s say for example you have a Facebook page that you manage, post things to your wall, interact with people who comment on your posts and etc. Some things to try would be:
- Install an opt-in form directly to your Facebook page using a iframe and a page-tab. Facebook gives page administrators the ability to create multiple tabs / pages for their Facebook “fan pages.” Putting an offer along with a sleek email form right on Facebook could add a few sign ups a day if your audience is large enough.
- Never neglect your page’s cover and profile pictures! Think of your profile pic as your trademark or logo. It’s what people will see out of the corner of their eye anytime they’re scrolling down their wall at lightning speed. Believe it or not, if people like your page then your logo (profile picture) will stick in the back of their mind and anytime they scroll past it they’ll stop and check out your latest posts. Your banner image is kind of like your page’s billboard- use it to not only brand your Facebook page with your own business but you can change it at any time to promote your latest offer or whatever you want!
Yes, you in fact can sell your products on Facebook
There are basically three  main ways to go about this and we’re going to cover them now:
- Facebook Pages: These were previously referred to as “fan pages” but almost nobody calls them that anymore. If you happen to be running a successful Facebook page then you have an extremely useful asset that you can use to your marketing advantage at any time. Your first step with any Facebook page should be to build up its “likes.” This is what will get an audience to your page which is what’s needed to make anything here actually work. Once you have an audience and your page is active on a regular basis then you can do what are called “post boosts” which is just a term for paying to advertise a particular post on your Facebook page. These tend to be cheaper in costs because you are typically only reaching out to a limited audience (people who like your page OR friends of people who like your page) which might sound like “not as good a deal” but to the contrary my friends… this is a very powerful means of paid advertising on Facebook since the people you’ll be reaching have already proven to be your target audience when they liked your page!
- Facebook Groups: A group on Facebook is very similar to the old school messages boards back in the days of old on the internet. It’s just a constant stream of posts from everybody who’s joined up to that group. This can get a bit scattered at times so it’s good to use these groups in a more casual sense; don’t plan on doing very many meticulous posts here with the one exception being the use of “pinned posts” which only a group administrator can actually do. A pinned post will probably be your best shot to reach out to most members of your group since it will be the first post they see at the top of the group any time they access the group. One thing to note however is if they happen to get a notification of a new group post they won’t see your pinned post but instead will be taken directly to that post. This can be a good thing though since most of your posts (if not all) as the group administrator will drop into your group member’s notification box.
- Facebook Paid Ads: This one was inevitable and for a good reason… if you know what you’re doing then Facebook paid ads are very powerful. This subject has entire multi-thousand dollar training course surrounding it and for good reason- it’s pretty in depth. So here are a few tips to help you out in the beginning.
- Always make sure you read Facebook’s advertising terms of service and general practices. Failing to do this could very well land you in hot water and you may even put your whole account in jeopardy. It’s simply not worth losing your account just to run a few short-term ads that may not even be approved in the first place.
- Get familiar with the Facebook Insights tool as it will help you get off the ground. Once you know your target audience a little better this tool admittedly becomes less necessary but when starting on a new campaign you perhaps know little to nothing about it can be invaluable.
- Learn how to use Facebook’s retargeting tools to your advantage as this can be a great way to reduce your overall advertising budget with Facebook since retargeted traffic tends to be less costly in the long run.
Going Beyond Facebook
Facebook is a very great place to be for any marketer looking to generate new leads and sell products. Though it’s true that over the recent years Facebook has developed an unfavorable bias towards affiliate marketers they are still a good option as a general practice for lead generation.
If you would like to branch out and not just beholden to serve one platform such as Facebook then Powerhouse Affiliate has just what you’ve been searching for.
At Powerhouse Affiliate you’ll find an array of options and each of them comes with comprehensive training to help even the newest marketers amongst us get their businesses off the ground.
Once you’ve got a firm understanding (or if you’re already a seasoned marketer) then we offer advanced techniques and training to get those current profits you’re at now and grow them exponentially!
On top of our exclusive training you’ll also have access to what we call our “Businesses in a Box!”
These are essentially blueprints to take you from start to finish, all the way to the bank. If you join up with us for nothing else but this you’ll be more than happy you did, we guarantee it. No really, we have a fully covered, no hassle, money back guarantee. Besides, with results like this being obtained by our in-house professionals is it really that hard a decision to make? Click the fancy image below or THIS LINK to go straight to our site right away and check it out for yourself.
How to Do Social Media Affiliate Marketing – Easy 10-step Guide
To be successful at social media affiliate marketing, you just need to do TEN simple things in regards to your posts and social media channels.
In this article, I will explore, step by step, how to set up a successful social media affiliate marketing business.
For affiliate marketing, social media is one of the most widely used tools. When done right, you can create a successful stream of income for yourself.
For an in-depth outline of marketing affiliate products through social media, read this article. For detailed understanding of all kinds of affiliate marketing tools, feel free to sign up for Powerhouse Affiliate’s free affiliate marketing course.
Quickly Jump to any Section:
- Sign up for an affiliate program and choose products to sell
- Identify your audience for social media affiliate marketing
- Choose a social channel for affiliate marketing
- Create quality content
- Engage audience through two-way interactions
- Use photos and videos to engage audience
- Post actively
- Promote quality products through social media affiliate marketing
- Use short and clean redirect links
- Promote you social posts
Here’s how to use social affiliate marketing:
1. Sign up for an affiliate program and choose products to sell
Choose one of the many affiliate programs out there. Choose an affiliate program that is reliable, offers good commissions, has a good brand value, and has a good affiliate cookie duration. You do not have to tick for all the criteria while choosing an affiliate program. Decide what’s important to you. One feature of the program might make up for another. So, evaluate various programs like Amazon Associates, PowerHouse Affiliate, and CJ Affiliate, and choose one or more for yourself.
Ensure that you do not fall in any scams. We have written an article on identifying and avoiding affiliate marketing scams.
2. Identify your audience for social media affiliate marketing
Identify the audience that you will target through social media affiliate marketing. Learn about their age group, their interests, geographical location, etc. After that, learn about the kind of social media channels your audience is using and engaging with. For example, your audience might be Women aged 25-45, who use Instagram and Facebook and have interest in startups, cooking, and home decor. Learn such details about your audience before you go for social affiliate marketing.
3. Choose a social channel for affiliate marketing
The next thing you do in social media affiliate marketing is to choose a channel to promote through. Once you know which channels your audience prefers, choose social media channels you think will be the most effective and profitable to work with.
You can choose all or a few relevant channels to work with, depending upon your execution capacity. It is best to stick to one or a few channels and work on them properly. Here are a few popular social media channels to work with for affiliate marketing:
3.a. Facebook affiliate marketing
Facebook affiliate marketing is straightforward. This platform offers a lot of opportunities and features to sell affiliate products. Facebook has 2.37 billion active monthly users.
Affiliate marketing on Facebook is used to create a user base that is influenced by your recommendations on the channel. It is a good way to reach a wide audience that can be engaged well through various features of Facebook. Facebook analytics also help you narrow down your audience and help you create informed Paid Ads on the channel.
To learn how to affiliate marketing on Facebook, you can explore our Affiliate Marketing Course or read Point 10 below.
3.b. Instagram affiliate marketing
Instagram is a fast-growing platform. It had 1 billion monthly active users in June 2018, as per Statista. These users have varied interests and demographics. You can easily target your prefered set of audience on Instagram through features like sponsored Ads, organic hashtags, insta stories, verified Instagram accounts, collaboration with other influencers and high user engagement.
To learn tips and tricks on how to affiliate market on Instagram, Jump to Point 10 below.
3.c. Twitter affiliate marketing
Twitter affiliate marketing is also very popular. In this era, where opinions and news can be shared and people can be influenced in as little as 280 characters, Twitter is gaining popularity among affiliate marketers.
Affiliate marketing on Twitter can be very effective with little effort, as the platform had about 330 million daily active users in Q1 of 2019, as per Statista. Like other social media platforms, it also offers various paid and organic modes to reach a wide audience.
3.d. Pinterest affiliate marketing
Pinterest works like a charm, when it comes to affiliate marketing. It’s where you can use powerful imagery to attract users to your affiliate products. The platform feeds users with posts as per their interests, which helps marketers reach their audience automatically.
Affiliate marketing on Pinterest can be very lucrative, considering the platform reportedly had about 322 monthly million users in the 3rd quarter of the year 2019. You can add meaningful content and links to your posts to ensure that they reach the right audience.
4. Create quality content
It’s cliched, but the content is the Key! Post regular educative and entertaining content on your chosen social media channels. Your generic and affiliate posts should in 80-20 ratio. Do not post too much promotional and affiliate content. Create videos, images and articles that educate and entertain users in your niche. Once you have gained the trust of your audience, you’ll easily be able to influence them to purchase your affiliate products.
5. Engage audience through two-way interactions
Aim for high engagement rates to keep audience interested in your content. Your posts shouldn’t be a one-way communication. Use features like polls, comments, and reactions to get your audience’s opinion. This helps in people being able to relate to you and trust you as a content creator. Actively reply to comments and reviews to show that you are listening. Modify your content to suit your audience’s preferences.
6. Use photos and videos to engage audience
Photos and videos tend to get better response on social media than text-based content. Link relevant images to affiliate products to get a better click-through rate. Videos are great to hook users and, hence, are great to motivate users to purchase your affiliate products.
7. Post actively
Persistence is important. Make a schedule and stick to it. Your audience needs to understand that you are actively serving good content. Give them a reason to stay connected to your channels. If you go missing in action for long or if your posts are sporadic, then your users might lose interest in your channel over time.
8. Promote quality products through social media affiliate marketing
One important thing to keep in mind is to put your name to products that are of good quality. Refrain from marketing low-quality affiliate products. People will trust you in the long run only if they have a good product experience after making a purchase. Good quality products will earn you a good word of mouth, adding to your follower base.
9. Use short and clean redirect links
Affiliate links are generally untidy and long. Try to use clean redirect links from your website to ensure that people are comfortable clicking on them from your social media pages and posts. You can also use link shorteners to make the links look clean.
10. Promote you social posts
Once you have created good content, you need to promote your posts for three reasons—get more followers, higher content engagement, and more affiliate sales.
Here are a few ways you can promote posts on different social media platforms.
10.a. How to do affiliate marketing on Facebook
Create quality content (pictures, text and videos), add affiliate links, join relevant groups on Facebook, share posts on relevant groups, and create paid ads and optimize them.
Affiliate marketing with Facebook can also be done through Facebook stories. Create a product catalog on Facebook and promote it. Write and promote entertaining and educative content for your niche to build audience and to gain your audience’s trust. Invite people to like your Page. If you are learning how to start affiliate marketing on Facebook, then you can try our Free affiliate marketing course.
10.b. How to affiliate market on Instagram
Instagram affiliate marketing can be done by adding sponsored affiliate links to your Instagram posts, reach a ‘verified’ status to add links in Insta Stories, or add a link in your Bio to get traffic to your affiliate links.
Use the right hashtags to organically reach your audience. Reply to comments to improve the engagement rate of your posts. Overall, affiliate marketing on Instagram will work only if you are regularly posting interesting and engaging content for your users and not just selling.
10.c. Affiliate marketing on Twitter
Twitter affiliate marketing can be done by promoting your posts using the right hashtags, choosing a theme of posts, creating a story with your posts, and promoting through Ads. Add links to affiliate product images, so that users can reach your products to purchase them.
10.d. Affiliate marketing on Pinterest
To promote your posts on Pinterest, you can add the right keywords to the titles and descriptions of your posts. Understand the interests of your audience and create content around it. Relevant keywords will help Pinterest show your posts to the audience with an interest in the content and products that you are promoting.
Add links to your posts to direct users to your affiliate products. You can also use Paid Ads on Pinterest to promote your posts among users who search, browse and discover content.
Social media affiliate marketing can be very effective when done right. It gets you a higher ROI as you are able to engage users easily and frequently.
Affiliate marketing through social media can be done through channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. Choose the channels your audience prefers, create quality content, and promote that content organically and through paid Ads.
Choose quality products to promote through social media affiliate marketing. Create educative and entertaining content to engage your audience. Publish affiliate product posts only 20% of the time.
Build audience, brand, engagement and trust to be successfully able to sell affiliate products.
Besides social media marketing, you can also sell affiliate products by creating a website for affiliate marketing or making an affiliate marketing ebook.
Affiliate Marketing Scams to Avoid Online
Affiliate marketing is a legitimate business. Many marketers out there are making their living from affiliate marketing of products and services.
There are various legit affiliate marketing business programs and training courses in the market.
However, amidst genuine business and learning opportunities, there is a lot of grey matter that comprises of scams and bogus schemes. Such bad elements in the market often make people believe that affiliate marketing is a scam, but that’s not always true.
In this article, I will cover two main aspects of the negative side of affiliate marketing:
1. Multi level marketing or MLM programs
There are various Multi-level affiliate marketing programs that sell products or services that pay little commission. Such programs want affiliates to enrol more affiliates in the program, and that is what most of the commissions are attached to.
Such programs may seem attractive to begin with, but in the long run, they are not profitable for affiliates. The time and energy you spend on a program like this can be spent on a genuine program that will earn you affiliate revenue for a long time.
2. Affiliate marketing pyramid schemes
These are the most dubious affiliate scams. They offer no service or product. The whole model is based on getting more affiliate through existing affiliates. An affiliate program joining fee is generally charged by such programs. Your initial investment is distributed to the affiliates who helped in enrolling you. You dive in the same vicious cycle of enrolling other affiliates to earn commissions.
Affiliate marketing pyramid schemes should be avoided, period! You can use that time and money in setting up a genuine affiliate marketing business or on learning affiliate marketing methods that will earn you real money.
3. Paid affiliate programs
Like pyramid schemes, there are other affiliate programs that have paid entry. These programs have products or services to sell, but they charge a fee from affiliates to join the program. Often, such programs turn out to be scams that collect a small fee for joining, but often to not give back what is promised.
You can easily find free affiliate programs online. There are many reputed affiliate programs that are free to join and that offer transparent dashboards displaying the clicks and sales you drive for them.
4. Become rich quick affiliate scams
This is an age old trick in the book. Many affiliate programs promise that they will make you rich in a few days, weeks or months. They show shiny offers and reports, so that you are lured into subscribing to their programs, but at the end of the day, they turn out to be full of empty promises and substandard products.
You can become rich quick by genuine effort. It doesn’t always have to be hard work, but it has to be the right type of work. You will have to put in what is required to succeed at affiliate marketing. Avoid chasing fluffy programs and promises to waste your time and energy.
5. Inflated Income reports
One thing common about many fake affiliate programs and scams is that they display affiliate income reports of their affiliates, that are either inflated or fake. Sometimes such reports are true but they misrepresent the earning of an average marketer on their platform.
Always use your instinct and discretion to assess such reports. Do not be bedazzled by statistics that seem too good to be true.
6. Substandard or fake products
Always pay attention to the quality of the products you will promote through affiliate marketing. Do not fall into the trap of affiliate programs promising to pay high commissions on the sale of substandard products. Some products like AdFly and Pat Flynn are often categorised in this section, because of their unclear offering.
You can be successful at affiliate marketing only if you are selling genuine products and services. Marketing substandard products will require more time, energy and money and will not get you the desired returns in the long run.
7. Affiliate Marketing Training to Get 10,000 visitors per day
Not only affiliate marketing programs take you for a ride, but you will also find affiliate marketing training courses out there that promise to teach you the tricks to get 10,000 and more visitors on your website quickly. Some of these courses are genuine, but many of them are full of empty promises. These training programs come in the form of ebooks, podcasts, elearning programs, and more.
Always use your discretion in recognising genuine learning opportunities. Even if you can get less than 10,000 visitors a day to begin with while learning valuable affiliate marketing lessons, choose a legit place to learn.
8. Upselling of affiliate marketing courses
In the affiliate marketing training world, another trick that is popular is upselling of actual courses. Such marketing programs generally push a beginner affiliate marketing course that is priced low. They list the curriculum and all that you can achieve through what you learn. Such form of affiliate marketing lies and mislead beginners into buying programs that are not worth it.
Once you purchase the low-priced affiliate marketing course, you will, more often than not, be upsold the actual course. Your first purchase will most likely be useless without the final product that is priced high. You can stay away from such courses and try free affiliate marketing courses or courses that have good reviews online.
Now that we have listed the most common affiliate marketing scams and lies in the market, I will talk about the most basic and easy ways to identify an online affiliate marketing scam and avoid it.
1. Visit their company’s website
Always visit the company website of the affiliate marketing program to assess how genuine the the company is. Check the reviews on their website, see how old the company is, read about their existing affiliate network, read about their payment methods, etc. If a company is not clearly revealing their policies and methods, it’s most certainly hiding something. Online marketing scams often leave a lot of loopholes in the information they display. Read between the lines, if any form of essential information is missing from their website.
2. Google It
Always do a Google search about an affiliate program. When you Google a program, you will come across news, website pages, reviews, and much more about that program. Look at up to 2nd or 3rd page of the Google search engine results to learn about your affiliate program’s legitimacy.
3. Read Reviews
Try to find and read reviews about your affiliate program. If it’s a good program, you’ll know by the kind of review people have written, and if it’s a bad program or a scam, then you will most definitely find a lot of reviews about that, too. You can visit forums like Warrior Affiliate to read what people have to say about your chosen program. Reddit and Quora are also good sources to learn about programs and courses.
4. Follow your gut – Is it too good to be true?
After you have done the required online research, follow your instincts about a program and their products and services. If something seems too good to be true, then stay away from it. The internet reveals a lot about any product or service if you do the right research. Always know a program well to dive in and start marketing their products as an affiliate or to subscribe to their affiliate marketing courses.
So, if you’re wondering. ‘is affiliate marketing legitimate?’ The answer is, ‘Yes’. But you have to be careful in selecting a program that is genuine and trustworthy.
I hope this guide about identifying and avoiding affiliate marketing scams is helpful. If you have any specific questions about any particular program, then leave a comment below.
Stay tuned for more affiliate marketing-related content.
Top 12 Tips to Create an Affiliate Marketing Ebook
Affiliate marketing ebooks are often used to market and sell products. However, the book can’t be all about sales. It has to be educational, entertaining and value-driven.
In this article, we will explore the best ways to create affiliate marketing books that help boost your affiliate marketing sales.
As a bonus, I will also cover a short list of best affiliate marketing books and resources at the end of this article. (Unrelated to this article, but will help you in promoting your affiliate marketing book.)
1. Choose a product niche for your affiliate marketing ebook
First of all, choose an affiliate product niche that you know about. It’s important to write about a topic you are good at. You can always get to know more about a product through research, as long as you have an interest in the topic and would love to learn about it.
Also, ensure that the product you’re choosing has a good market. Your effort will be worth it if the product has a good demand in the market.
2. Find the right affiliate programs
Identify good and reliable affiliate programs that offer the affiliate products you chose.
There are five things to look at while choosing an affiliate program—Program’s brand positioning, product offering, commission rate, cookie duration and payment methods.
There are many reliable affiliate programs out there. Some give great commissions, some have longer cookie durations, while some have such good brand reputation that they make up in volume what they lack in commission rates.
Some good affiliate programs out there are Amazon Associate program (includes Amazon ebook affiliate program), Powerhouse Affiliate Program (our very own), CJAffiliates, ShareASale, etc.
3. Make a sheet of affiliate links
This step is optional, but I always suggest that you make an Excel or Google Sheet of your selected affiliate links. This helps you find all the relevant products links in one place.
It doesn’t have to be an exhaustive list. Choose the products carefully, so that you can plan your affiliate marketing ebook around them.
4. Write a working title of your ebook
Do some research on Amazon Kindle Store and see what books in your niche have good reviews. This will give you an idea about what people like to read about.
Write a few working titles for your ebook. Choose one to start with. This will make the base for creating an outline for the book and writing it. A title works as a broad theme that you keep in mind while writing the book. It can give a book direction.
For example, if my ebook is for selling home products, then I can write a book called ‘Organize Your Home and Save a Year of Your Life’ or ‘A Clean Home to Declutter Your Personal Life’.
You can always change the title of your ebook later, if you feel like it. You can also skip this step and start without a working title. It is recommended, but not compulsory.
5. Read a few popular ebooks in your niche
Read a few popular ebooks in your niche to understand what people like. This will help you write better by understanding what users want to read. It will also give you writing ideas. You can always write on an existing topics from a fresh perspective.
6. Create an outline of your affiliate ebook
To make your writing process more streamlined, it is best to create an outline for it. This will save you time while writing and editing the book. This is how the best writers write their books. They create a wireframe of the book and then start writing.
This will also help you plan where to add your affiliate links and suggestions so that the readers are convinced to purchase those products.
7. Write your ebook or hire a freelancer
This is the most important step of this whole exercise. Write your ebook to genuinely help people on a subject. You can even write your book to entertain the readers. Either way, your book should deliver real value to your audience.
Many people end up writing affiliate marketing ebooks that are too salesy. This can put off readers and get you bad reviews on Kindle and other ebook stores. Promote your affiliate products passively in the book.
Create a story or a theme that readers can relate to. Once they feel connected with you, you are more likely to sell affiliate products to them.
If you are busy or think that writing is not something you are good at, you can even hire a freelancer to write the affiliate marketing ebook for you.
8. Add affiliate links to your ebook
Add affiliate links to your ebook at the right places. Do not add links where the pitch is to salesy. Always be subtle in your promotions. Deliver content value to readers while suggesting an affiliate product.
9. Edit and proofread the ebook
Some people are really particular about spelling and grammar. Edit and proofread your book or take the help of a professional to do so. People can give a book bad reviews just because of some punctuation or grammatical mistakes.
10. Design your ebook and format it
Once you have written your ebook, format it as per the requirements of Amazon Kindle Store or other such ebook stores. Format your book neatly. Use readable fonts and heading styles. Convert your ebook to PDF and other acceptable formats.
11. Publish your ebook for affiliate products (and pricing)
Once your book is ready, publish it on Amazon Kindle Store and other such places. You can give your ebook for Free to begin with, till it gathers some good reviews. Later, you can increase the price, as you like.
People tend to download Free ebooks a lot. So, starting with an affiliate marketing free ebook is always a good idea. Some books do well even if they are paid, but to get to that point, it’s good to gather some good reviews.
12. Promote your ebook
Once you have created and published your ebook, promote it through various modes. You can create a website for affiliate marketing ebooks.
Search engine optimizing your website will help you get traffic through search engines. You can even promote your ebook through paid Ads on search engines and social media. Organic social media promotions can also help.
Best Affiliate Marketing Books and Resources
Also, as I promised, here’s a list of some of the best books on affiliate marketing. There are also various free affiliate marketing courses to help you learn how to promote a website.
- Ebook (Paid): Affiliate Marketing: The Beginner’s Step by Step Guide to Making Money Online With Affiliate Marketing by Kevin Ulaner
- Ebook (Paid): Passive Income: Ideas – 35 Best, Proven Business Ideas for Building Financial Freedom in the New Economy – Includes Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, Dropshipping and Much More! by Chandler Wright
- Ebook (Paid): Affiliate Marketing: How to make money and create an income by A Anderson
- Ebook (Free): The Beginner’s Affiliate Marketing Blueprint: How to Get Started For Free And Earn Your First $10,000 In Commissions Fast! (Make Money Online With Affiliate Marketing in 2019 Beginners Edition) by Alex Marketing
- Online course (Free): Powerhouse Affiliate Marketing Course by Joey Babineau
All the best with your ebook affiliate marketing project and feel free to leave a comment below if you have any queries.
Stay tuned for tips and tricks on affiliate marketing.
- How To Setup Clickbank Postback Conversion Tracking For Any Affiliate Platform
- How to Do Social Media Affiliate Marketing – Easy 10-step Guide
- Affiliate Marketing Scams to Avoid Online
- Top 12 Tips to Create an Affiliate Marketing Ebook
- The Fastest and Best Way to Learn How to Sell Affiliate Products
News4 years ago
How To Make $100 A Day Online With YouTube
Affiliate Tips3 months ago
Top 5 Internet Marketing Gurus & Why You Should Follow Them
Blogging Tips10 months ago
5 Free & Awesome WordPress Themes For Affiliate Marketing Sites
Native Advertising4 years ago
The N-Bomb – Complete Guide to Native Arbitrage
Affiliate Tips11 months ago
This Is Why We Like OptimizePress & Why You Will Too
News3 years ago
The Death of SEO Debate: Will SERP Changes In 2017 Mean The END For SEO?
News5 months ago
Get Started With Affiliate Marketing/CPA Marketing Step by Step Free Course Part #2
News11 months ago
Vault Media Weekly Newsletter