The Facebook pixel is an essential piece to any successful ad campaign. Many affiliates use WordPress to build blogs or even landing pages in order to speed up the whole process since WordPress doesn’t require a lot of coding skills.
Use of Facebook Pixel into WordPress
By having the Facebook pixel for WordPress blog you can track when people view content from your ads, and many other things including when they subscribe or when they convert into a sale. This is all extremely important information that Facebook uses to deliver your ads to more and more target people in your niche.
Here is a quick 5 min video on how to set up Facebook pixel with your affiliate pages on WordPress.
Learn more about correct Facebook Strategies
- How To Setup Clickbank Postback Conversion Tracking For Any Affiliate Platform
- How to Do Social Media Affiliate Marketing – Easy 10-step Guide
- Affiliate Marketing Scams to Avoid Online
- Top 12 Tips to Create an Affiliate Marketing Ebook
- The Fastest and Best Way to Learn How to Sell Affiliate Products