The Facebook pixel is an essential piece to any successful ad campaign. Many affiliates use WordPress to build blogs or even landing pages in order to speed up the whole process since WordPress doesn’t require a lot of coding skills.
Use of Facebook Pixel into WordPress
By having the Facebook pixel for WordPress blog you can track when people view content from your ads, and many other things including when they subscribe or when they convert into a sale. This is all extremely important information that Facebook uses to deliver your ads to more and more target people in your niche.
Here is a quick 5 min video on how to set up Facebook pixel with your affiliate pages on WordPress.
Learn more about correct Facebook Strategies
Get Your Business in Front of Thousands of Affiliates!
- 16 Useful Affiliate Marketing Statistics in 2022 Including the Top 25 Affiliate Networks January 11, 2022
- New to Affiliate Marketing? 5 Crucial Beginners Tips to Help you Get Started January 1, 2022
- How to Choose an Affiliate Network: 5 Tips for Getting it Right December 12, 2021
- 5 Mistakes Newbie Affiliates Make When Using Facebook Ads December 6, 2021
- Is your Website Design costing you Conversions? How to Identify the Problems and Fix Them December 1, 2021