The Facebook pixel is an essential piece to any successful ad campaign. Many affiliates use WordPress to build blogs or even landing pages in order to speed up the whole process since WordPress doesn’t require a lot of coding skills.
Use of Facebook Pixel into WordPress
By having the Facebook pixel for WordPress blog you can track when people view content from your ads, and many other things including when they subscribe or when they convert into a sale. This is all extremely important information that Facebook uses to deliver your ads to more and more target people in your niche.
Here is a quick 5 min video on how to set up Facebook pixel with your affiliate pages on WordPress.
Learn more about correct Facebook Strategies
- How to Make Thousands a Month Using YouTube To Sell Affiliate Products May 4, 2020
- How to Not Get Banned on Facebook – With Clickbank and CPA Offers May 3, 2020
- Top 3 Paid Traffic Sources Every Affiliate Marketer Should Test April 8, 2020
- Secret to High Converting Affiliate Blogs – Solution Oriented Content April 4, 2020
- How Do I Start Affiliate Marketing? Powerhouse Affiliate Premium April 2, 2020