7Search is is a great source of traffic to get started on, but sometimes getting a profitable campaign might be tricky. If you’re direct linking you might not get the data you need to make your campaign successful. Creating a landing page can help you see the engagement rate and help increase the ROI of your campaign.
Some times it can be more important to find out what keywords are causing people to engage, these people can be more likely going to complete the offer.
If we take a look at this offer:
We can see that this landing page is getting a high CTR for two keywords. Here we can tell what the working keywords are and what keywords we should turn off to help make this campaign successful.
*Note that the cpc’s varied. Some of the state keywords were only a penny on 7Search PPC network and some of the winning keywords were adjusted higher (tracking 202 stats aren’t dynamically adjusted).
This is just a quick tip! If you liked this post check us out at Powerhouse Affiliate! We have awesome case studies and step by step tutorials for you guys to check out.
- How to Make Thousands a Month Using YouTube To Sell Affiliate Products May 4, 2020
- How to Not Get Banned on Facebook – With Clickbank and CPA Offers May 3, 2020
- Top 3 Paid Traffic Sources Every Affiliate Marketer Should Test April 8, 2020
- Secret to High Converting Affiliate Blogs – Solution Oriented Content April 4, 2020
- How Do I Start Affiliate Marketing? Powerhouse Affiliate Premium April 2, 2020