7Search is is a great source of traffic to get started on, but sometimes getting a profitable campaign might be tricky. If you’re direct linking you might not get the data you need to make your campaign successful. Creating a landing page can help you see the engagement rate and help increase the ROI of your campaign.
Some times it can be more important to find out what keywords are causing people to engage, these people can be more likely going to complete the offer.
If we take a look at this offer:
We can see that this landing page is getting a high CTR for two keywords. Here we can tell what the working keywords are and what keywords we should turn off to help make this campaign successful.
*Note that the cpc’s varied. Some of the state keywords were only a penny on 7Search PPC network and some of the winning keywords were adjusted higher (tracking 202 stats aren’t dynamically adjusted).
This is just a quick tip! If you liked this post check us out at Powerhouse Affiliate! We have awesome case studies and step by step tutorials for you guys to check out.
- Creating A Successful Native Advertising Strategy January 29, 2021
- Most Detailed Guide on How to Work with Push Traffic in 2021 January 25, 2021
- 4 Keyword Research Hacks for Affiliate Marketing Articles January 25, 2021
- Google Lead Gen VS Facebook Lead Gen: Which One is Better! January 25, 2021
- 4 Steps to Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment January 24, 2021