Have you ever heard about Pay Per Text traffic? Pay Pay Text service is also known as PPT. Pay per text service looks just like anchor text (like this),but when someone hovers over the link a cool ad box can come up giving the user more information about your ad (depending on the network). PPT traffic can produce some awesome results that yield high ROI’s depending on the traffic source.
To see a better example of how PPT works from 50onRed’s demo click here.
Here’s a list of other PPT networks to check out below
Pay Per Text Traffic Networks:
50 On Red – 50OnRed.com
Vibrant Media – Vibrantmedia.com
Linkworth – LinkWorth.com
Infolinks – Infolinks.com
Looking for more check us out in the forums Affiliate Forum
Create a free Powerhouse Membership to get more free content Affiliate Forum!
- Creating A Successful Native Advertising Strategy January 29, 2021
- Most Detailed Guide on How to Work with Push Traffic in 2021 January 25, 2021
- 4 Keyword Research Hacks for Affiliate Marketing Articles January 25, 2021
- Google Lead Gen VS Facebook Lead Gen: Which One is Better! January 25, 2021
- 4 Steps to Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment January 24, 2021