When you begin an affiliate marketing website, it seems like a mammoth task to learn how to sell affiliate products. It doesn’t have to be that way.
I understand that the task can seem overwhelming with so many things required to be done and learnt.
Here are all the things that one needs to learn to sell affiliate products:
- Choosing a niche for the products to sell
- Creating a website for affiliate marketing (plus hosting the website on a good web host)
- Finding the right affiliate networks and programs to work with
- Creating content for the website
- Promoting the website through various organic, social and paid channels
- Analyzing website and campaign data to optimize content and Ads
- Monitoring the industry and market to find the right promotional and sales opportunities
All this can’t be learned in a day, but it’s good to remember that…
Rome was not built in a day!
You are not building an architectural wonder, but building an affiliate website is no less than making art.
There are various Gurus and websites teaching how to sell affiliate products. However, not many are authentic and not many really reveal the real best ways to sell affiliate products.
After being burnt by taking advice from many such affiliate gurus, I found a simple and free way to learn how to market affiliate marketing products.
How I Started to Learn How to Sell Affiliate Products
When I started my Edtech affiliate marketing website, I started learning from top marketing gurus in the world, by subscribing to their online content.
Their methods helped me set up a basic website and promote it moderately. There was still a gap in where I wanted to be. I was getting some traffic on the website, but I could not sell my affiliate products.
I had recently quit my job and I needed a project that actually helped me get back on my feet. It was a lot of struggle, but I kept at it.
I researched the market and realised that there was a lot of potential which I could tap if I had the right knowledge.
I was mostly experimenting with the tips and tricks revealed by these marketing Gurus, as I wasn’t able to spend on taking their paid services or courses.
Meanwhile, I also dabbled with courses and tips from ‘not so genuine’ marketing gurus out there.
How the ‘Gurus’ of Affiliate Marketing were Full of Empty Promises
There are some genuine marketing Gurus out there, while many are just out there to mint money. They sell their half-baked ideas or overpriced courses which do not reveal the actual ways to success.
Here are few types of promises and claims you’ll find online from such Fake Gurus:
- Learn how I make $10,000 per month with affiliate marketing.
- How to earn $1,000,000 per year with affiliate marketing.
- How to get from zero to 100,000 visitors on your website per month.
And so on.
Over time, I have become wiser to not blindly follow the methods charted out by such Gurus, as they are often trying to sell their expensive programs.
They rehash the same old content available online and make bold claims about them discovering the best ways to sell affiliate products.
So, amidst a sea of such deceptive teachers, where do you go to actually learn affiliate marketing?
How to really learn to sell affiliate products?
In this post, I will reveal my experience and the place I learned how to market affiliate products.
Where I Learned How to Sell Affiliate Marketing Products!
After going through all the available resources I mentioned above, I finally found a straightforward way to do things.
I signed up for a Free affiliate marketing course, which had clear deliverables. Well, since it was free and I had nothing to lose, I signed up for the course.
This is what I received from it:
- A guide on who to create an affiliate marketing website (free templates for the website)
- Tested methods on promoting an affiliate website through SEO, Paid Ads, and Social channels
- An affiliate marketing Forum to discuss related topics (this is a great resource to learn from other’s successes and failures)
- A step-by-step strategy to set up CPA campaigns that are cost-effective
- A long-term strategy to make your affiliate website profitable
What I liked about this course is that there were no tall claims or unrealistic goals. It simply gave advice on the best practices to follow to sell affiliate marketing products and it worked!
It allows beginners and Pros to find the best way to sell affiliate products through its learning resources like:
Live case studies, Forums, Webinars, Access to affiliates and coaches, and other training material
There are over 85,000 people benefitting from their training.
They also suggest the best tools you can use to host, run and promote your affiliate website.
Did I Learn How to Market Affiliate Products? Did I Succeed?
I learnt a lot of things about how to sell affiliate products through this free course.
I not only improved my website, but I also moved to a better web host, which helped me get better rankings on the search engines.
The web and promotional tools suggested by PowerHouse Affiliate are freely available in the market, it’s just a matter of someone pointing them out to you.
I designed my promotions and campaigns strategically, as defined by the course, to get great click through rates.
Now, I attract relevant traffic of up to 150,000 users to my website each month. We all know that getting traffic is not everything. I had to work on my CTAs and content structure to convert that traffic.
I optimized the content for better results and inculcated some tips from affiliate experts I got connected to through the course. This helped me increase the conversion rate.
Now, my income ranges from $8000 to $15,000 a month. (Not to brag! 🙂
I am taking the time to share my experience so that other affiliates out there do not have to go through the same gruesome journey of spending a lot of time and money in learning what can be learned for free and in little time.
The only tip I will give to affiliate marketers out there is to Start Learning TODAY!
Do not delay the process of learning how to sell affiliate products, and do it through legitimate courses and sites.
You might find some hurdles, but it will be all worth it in the end.
Consider this post as a testimonial and my way to thank Powerhouse Affiliate for being a platform that cares about teaching actual affiliate marketing methods that work!
I hope you all find success in earning satisfactory affiliate income. 🙂
- Creating A Successful Native Advertising Strategy January 29, 2021
- Most Detailed Guide on How to Work with Push Traffic in 2021 January 25, 2021
- 4 Keyword Research Hacks for Affiliate Marketing Articles January 25, 2021
- Google Lead Gen VS Facebook Lead Gen: Which One is Better! January 25, 2021
- 4 Steps to Reduce Shopping Cart Abandonment January 24, 2021