Most of us wake up every day and have some sort of plan in mind; things we need to do throughout the day. Typically those who work a 9 to 5 have their days all planned out in a nice and neat little package. It goes:
- Wake up
- Get ready
- Drink coffee (you know it’s true)
- Commute to work and then actually work (or look like you’re working in some cases)
- Take a break then resume work and wait for lunch
- Clock out and go home
- Down time
- There are usually errands to be done somewhere throughout the day too
The point is simply that those who choose to work a typical job usually have their entire lives planned out in some way and that makes fitting in some much needed down-time fairly simple.
For those of us who have the privilege of managing our own business and are in total control of our own lives, we need to take into consideration that planning some much needed leisure time is important- even if it’s not always in the forefront of our minds.
Avoid Mental Burn-Out
Our mind is our most valuable tool, we use it to formulate plans and then execute those plans like a pro. If you don’t treat your brain with the respect it deserves it will ultimately burn out and your productivity will go out the window; this is counterproductive to say the least.
Finding a balance between work & life is of the utmost importance if you want to be at the top of your game. Don’t feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day and you have to somehow miraculously squeeze in just one more task or do just one more thing before you can finally call it a night only go lay in bed tossing and turning because your mind won’t shut down do to over-thinking it all. Proper planning and organization will help cut down on most of this almost overnight if you give it a serious chance.
Here are a few ideas to help you with planning:
- Organize your thoughts by either jotting them down or using some software which is designed to help you structure ideas such as a mind map
- Plan your steps to ensure a formula for effective action
- Identify potential problems by reviewing what you’ve planned as this is a great way to cut out wasted time or redundant activities which only serve to eat away at the clock
- Mark down important tasks then execute on those with priority- everything else which can be done later should be done later
- Keep track of time by filling in a sort of schedule that you’ll be acting on each day, doing this will help keep you on time and always keep the momentum going as well as allowing for a visual representation of the things you need to do. Always know that you can change things around as needed if you ever find yourself confronted with unexpected events
There’s no doubt that the excitement of success is a huge motivator and helps us strive to simply keep going, but you need to be aware of the fact that you’re not a machine (no matter how often you may feel like one at times). Taking care of your mental health is just as important as taking care of your business because without that precious brain of yours there just might not be any business.
Find Inspiration During Relaxation
Not to get all philosophical on you or whatever but there is something to be said for letting the mind be free from stress and allowing it to wonder in thought. I’m sure you’ve experienced the phenomenon of shower-time eureka moments. Why do you think those happen? Could it be that most people find showers to be relaxing and a moment of mental silence? I think you get the point and that’s why you had that little light bulb go off above your head upon reading this.
By de-stressing and allowing your mind to reach a neutral place you’ll often times find it will begin to come up with some incredible things.
For those who want to know how to get into affiliate marketing, it’s important to understand something to a superstar blogging affiliate. Your mind is the most powerful tool you have. It’s what allows you to use all the other tools and strategies you’ll discover along the way. The thing about that though is the simple fact that you are not a machine which means you can’t just program your brain with code like a computer and expect it all to work according to plan… you need to learn and gain experience by doing.
Having a reliable source of wisdom and experience to draw from becomes vital to any form of success. This is the reason why we have schools and teachers, it’s why we read books and watch instructional videos. Your brain is the ultimate machine but it still requires rest so it can recharge.
The Unknown Is Stressful
So your goal should be to ditch that place and find yourself in the well-known. This can be done in a bunch of ways such as:
- Finding a reliable source of information
- Surrounding yourself with people of a “like mind”
- Working toward a goal and performing tasks to keep on track
- Having a plan, even if it’s borrowed (we all tend to strive for similar things like health & wealth)
Something which tends to cause a lot of stress for a lot of people is the uncertainty of one’s own future. It can be a scary thing to not be so sure of where you’ll wind up a year from now or five years from now. That’s why it’s so important to take your future into your own hands and make something great of it. Forging your own path goes hand-in-hand with relaxing leisure time for the simple fact that you are in control, you decide when to work and when to rest.
When there is no outside force constraining you then life becomes something to be fully lived and goals become instruments to success.
Let’s Get Specific About Things
Time management is obviously something of importance; without it you’re not going to get very much done during a single day. In order to find proper time for rest & relaxation you need to be sure the rest of your time is well managed.
- Be specific about your goals
- Organize ideas and formulate a plan around your goals
- Use small goals as stepping stones to reach larger goals
- Use mind maps or create lists then organize your ideas into steps
- Keeping notes is a good way to put less of a burden on your mind to always remember everything
- If it’s in your means, hiring an assistant is a great way to lighten your work-load
- If you can’t hire a human then turning to various software to perform tasks is helpful
- Seeking out tools & services which will help automate various tasks goes a long way
- Become part of a community of like-minded folks who can lend ideas and assistance
- Don’t forget websites like Fiverr or which have people you can hire for various tasks
Let’s Wrap It Up
It’s easy to understand the stress which can commonly be associated with just starting out in something. On the topic of affiliate marketing, learning how things are done and then actually going out there and making it happen can sometimes weigh heavy on the mind; don’t sweat it too much because we all went through hit.
The great news is that there is an excellent resource to help anybody learn the ropes while building their business and that resource is Affiliate Forum
- How to Make Thousands a Month Using YouTube To Sell Affiliate Products May 4, 2020
- How to Not Get Banned on Facebook – With Clickbank and CPA Offers May 3, 2020
- Top 3 Paid Traffic Sources Every Affiliate Marketer Should Test April 8, 2020
- Secret to High Converting Affiliate Blogs – Solution Oriented Content April 4, 2020
- How Do I Start Affiliate Marketing? Powerhouse Affiliate Premium April 2, 2020